Distance: approx 6.67 km
Altitude Range: approx 58 m
Total Climb: approx 76 m
- The starting point is the Belair Park Country Club car park. This is signposted on Upper Sturt Rd, opposite Woodlark Crescent, and 100m south of the main entrance to Belair National Park.
- There is a toilet accessible from the outside in the Country Club. It’s on the right-hand side of the building, seen from the car park. There is also a cafe in this building, which opens at 7.30 a.m.
- From the Belair Park Country Club car park, go through the narrow gate in the chain link fence and start on the dirt footpath east of the big green shed. This joins the Lorikeet Loop Walk after 100m.
- After 1.5 kms the Lorikeet Loop Walk reaches Old Government House and State Flora both on the right. Continue straight, and join Echo Track.
- Follow this for 700m until you come to a broad track turning to the right. This is Microcarpa Loop Walk. At this point the track is not conspicuously signposted; nevertheless the sign is there.
- Eventually this track takes you past the lake (on your right). Immediately after the lake you re-join Lorikeet Loop Walk.
- This leads you to the Main Oval, and the big green shed, next to where you started.