Results & Photos
Date: Sun, 04 June 2023
After a couple of years in the wilderness, Kuitpo Forest is back!
Run through an amazing mix of scenic pine plantations and native bush. You will enjoy wide forestry roads mixed with some single tracks.
Read the latest changes in the race briefing.
- 7:30 am long
- 8:00 am medium
- 8.30 am short
- Kids’ 1km – approx 10.30 am
Kuitpo Hall, Brookman Road, Kuitpo, South Australia. Find directions in google maps.
Extremely limited parking is available close to the new start/finish line. With around 700 participants expected and approximately 250 car parks available, carpooling is required.
Car parking priority will be given to vehicles with more than 1 occupant.
It is critical that you follow parking attendant instructions. Single-occupant vehicles risk a 2-3 km hike down Brookman Road to the start area. This is completely beyond our control.
Post in the Trail Running SA Lounge on Facebook to organise your carpool with others.
Due to rainfall, we are making some significant changes to the event. Keep an eye on Facebook and the website for all details. New maps are now available.
Routes have changed. View course maps.
Distances and cut-off times
All courses close at 11:30am, with the following cut-off paces (to be updated once courses are finalised):
- 26 km run: closes at 9:08 min/km.
- 17 km run: closes at 12:13 min/km.
- 12 km run/walk: closes at 16:15 min/km.
View how we calculate course closure times.
Please enter our short course distance only. This is to ensure that you are back safely before course closure.
We don’t time the walking event separately – you can walk or walk/run.
Drink station and refreshments
Water and lollies provided:
- Long course – Kyeema loop 3.9 km and 8.4 km; Blackfellows Creek Rd intersection 12.4 km; Michelmore Rd 16.1 km and 18.4 km
- Medium course – Kyeema loop 3.9 km and 8.4 km; Blackfellows Creek Rd intersection 12.4 km
- Short course – Michelmore Road 4.3 and 6.7 km
To help look after our environment we are a cup free event – please bring your own.
Water, fruit, and brownies, as well as a commercial coffee van, will be at the race start/finish in Kuitpo Hall.
- Please carry a mobile phone.
- The first aid and emergency phone number is printed on the back of your bib.
- Please notify the race director or TRSA registration desk if you withdraw from the course.
At the race
An unmanned area is available in the Kuitpo Hall.
Bib pickup procedure
All electronic timing bibs must be picked up at the event. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the event start time in order to collect your bib. Find out more about collecting your bibs.
Check your bib number and registration details before you arrive.
Learn about our timing procedures.
Learn what course marking you can expect to see.
You can view your live results almost as soon as you cross the finish line.
Cancellations and changes
View how to change your event or cancel your attendance.
Member’s random draw prizes
Trail Running SA members only will be eligible for the random draw prizes. You must be present to receive your prize. We will hold your prize if you are still out running the course.
Learn about the supporters who provide our random draw prizes.
Check out our merchandise at our online store. You can order online and pickup at the event. Limited stock is available at the event.
The event team and volunteering
We are a 100% volunteer organisation. Show your support – volunteer and be part of the fun!
Volunteer here and we’ll be in touch.
Got a question?
- Check out the frequently asked questions page.
- Join our Trail Running SA Lounge on Facebook and ask the trail community your question
- If you still can’t find the answer to your question use our contact us form.
- Race Director: Alison Fenton
- Assistant Race Directors: Andy Syed
The fine print
In order to enter a Trail Running SA event you must agree to the Trail Running SA conditions of Entry.