Date: Sun, 14 April 2019
Come and join us, and South Australian Olympic marathon runner Jessica Trengove, for a 5, 9 or 13 km social run or walk on Sunday 14 April at 9:00 am.
Together, we’ll be the first group to access new bushland and water view trails within one of our state’s most beautiful natural landscapes. This new 5km course is the very start of a program of work to open up more reservoir trails so we would love to see as much of the Trail Running SA community out there as possible in support.
The course will be marked and participants will not be timed.
Terms and conditions
- All participants in the social fun run agree to the Trail Running SA Conditions of Entry
- All entrants to Myponga Reservoir Reserve must observe the Conditions of Access for reservoir reserves, available at reservoirs.sa.gov.au
- Visitors to Myponga Reservoir Reserve must stay within the public access area shown in the site map below:
- Visitors to Myponga Reservoir Reserve should take reasonable action to ensure their own personal safety by following all safety instructions and avoiding hazards that may be present within the site, such as: wildlife, fallen branches and leaf material, water, and uneven surfaces.
- In the event of an emergency dial 000.
Visit the facebook event and mark yourself as “going” to register your interest