Altitude Range:86 m
Total Climb:194 m
- From Blackwood Football Club car park, head west along bitumen road, through the gate, turn left and then right. Enter Sturt Gorge Recreation Park entrance on the left.
- Follow Walk the Dog and Lakeview tracks downhill and past the lake.
- After passing the lake on the left, go uphill along Horners Corners track. When you reach the turnoff to Gunners Run, follow this.
- Gunners Run leads you back to the lake. Turn left, and immediately left again, along Little River track.
Follow this until you reach Cow Bones Loop.
- Follow this until at the top of a hill, you reach a closed gate. Go through this and turn left immediately through a gate closed by a bar. Follow a track which goes steeply downhill.
- Follow this track to the bottom of the gully, and continue to the right.
- Follow this track along the bottom of a gully. When it starts to go uphill just after crossing a rocky stream, go uphill for about 100m, then take a rough path up a steep slope. Continue eastwards until you reach the car park where you started.