Date: Sat, 20 October 2018
A brand new all-day workshop with Nick Muxlow from The Ultra Journey. Meet new runners, improve your running & have a great day out!
Limited to 40 spots.
$52 including morning tea and lunch
(Dinner, drinks and afternoon tea not included)
- 7.30am – 9.30am: Morning Social Run – Chambers Gully, Mt Lofty, Pioneer Women’s Trail24km.
- 10.15am: Coffee, Cake and Socialise @ Next Generation Memorial Drive
- Showers available for use at Next Generation Memorial Drive
- 11.30am-1.00pm: The Ultra Journey Approach – What, why and how to improving your training and racing.
- 1.00pm: Lunch @ Next Generation Memorial Drive
- 1.30-2.15pm: Training Peaks for Trail & Ultra Runners. – How to use Training Peaks to improve your performance as a runner.
- 2.15 – 2.45pm: Questions from the floor.
- 3.15 – 4.15pm: Afternoon Social Run – River Torrens
- 5.30pm (optional): Drinks at Nola Craft Beer & Whiskey – Rundle Street
- 6.30pm (optional): till late – Dinner at Golden Boy Thai Restaurant – North Terrace -within walking distance of Next Generation.