Date: Sat, 20 October 2018
You are invited to a brand new all-day workshop with Nick Muxlow, coach from The Ultra Journey. Meet new runners, improve your running & have a great day out! This workshop is limited to 40 spots and is on Saturday, 20th of October.
To start the day you get to sample some of South Australia’s best trails. Followed by a chance to socialize and meet new like-minded trail and ultra runnners. And that’s just the start.
With your newfound tribe you will embark upon a discovery session of ‘What, Why & How to Improve your Training and Racing’. This session is guaranteed to make your training and racing more fun as you have a clear and logical path to follow. You will understand the big picture and proven steps you can implement to see immediate results.
You will be taken through The Ultra Journey Approach. These are the pillars you need to know to run your best trail and ultramarathon. These guide you to unlocking an improvement in your running of 30 seconds/km+ yep this is how you set 20-50 minute PB’s! We will even share the stories of local runners who have done just that.
Your adventure will conclude with an afternoon run and dinner with the group.
$52 including morning tea and lunch
(Dinner, drinks and afternoon tea not included)
- 7.30am – 9.30am: Morning Social Run – Chambers Gully, Mt Lofty, Pioneer Women’s Trail, 2 hour run, various distances.
- 10.15am: Coffee, Cake and Socialise @ Next Generation Memorial Drive.
- Showers available for use at Next Generation Memorial Drive.
- 11.30am-1.00pm: The Ultra Journey Approach – What, why and how to improving your training and racing.
- 1.00pm: Lunch @ Next Generation Memorial Drive.
- 1.30-2.15pm: Training Peaks for Trail & Ultra Runners. – How to use Training Peaks to improve your performance as a runner.
- 2.15 – 2.45pm: Questions from the floor.
- 3.15 – 4.15pm: Afternoon Social Run – River Torrens.
- 5.30pm (optional): Drinks at Nola Craft Beer & Whiskey – Rundle Street.
- 6.30pm (optional): till late – Dinner at Golden Boy Thai Restaurant – North Terrace -within walking distance of Next Generation.