Many of the activities mentioned in these Facebook pages are open to anyone without charge, although not supported and at your own risk. So do feel free to join in.
Chicks Who Run is a closed page for woman, but easy for newcomers to join . Chicks Who Run and Keep Trail Running cater also for slow runners or beginners, as does Trail Running South Australia.
- Adelaide Night Runs
- Chicks Who Run
- Halloran Hillbillies
- Keep Trail Running
- N-R-G (Northern Running Group)
- SA Trail News
- South Coast Runners
- Southern Running Group
- Trail Running South Australia . The official facebook page for this group, which organises a program of social runs (not requiring you to enter or pay), as well as race events. TRSA caters for both beginners and advanced runners.
- Yumigo! (caters for ultra distance runners, and also organises activities open to people of all levels of ability)
- Yurrebilla Trail 56 km Ultra This is devoted to the most prestigious trail event of the year in South Australia.
- Yurrebilla Trail 56 km 2015 newcomers