Date: Sat, 31 October 2020
After rave reviews in 2019, we’re planning another introduction to hill training session with local La Sportiva athlete and coach Mick Keyte. Mick will cover tips and tricks for both climbing and descending in a 2 hour session on the trails in Cleland Conservation Park. He’ll also provide some pointers for using poles on the trails so if you have a set, or can borrow some, please bring them along.
Numbers will be capped at 20 for each session (7am and 9am) on Saturday 31 October so please register your interest by completing this form. First in, first served and we will email you to confirm your place in one of the sessions. We will provide updates via Facebook when the sessions are full. The meeting place is at the bottom of the Chambers Gully walking track here.
Mick will have a few La Sportiva and Infinit Nutrition goodies to give away on the day.
In keeping with COVID-safe guidelines, we ask that anyone who:
- is not feeling well on the day of the event, in particular has a fever of >37.99; or
- has had any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 in the 14 days before the event;
- has had contact with anyone who is sick (symptomatic) in the 14 days before the event;
- has been tested for Covid-19 and are awaiting results of the test;
- has traveled within the past 14 days to any international location or any interstate location to which the SA boarders are closed.
Please stay home.